- 1 Cup Brown Rice Flour
- 2 Cups Quick Cooking Steel Cut Oats
- 1 TSP Aluminum Free Baking Powder
- 1/4 TSP Agave Syrup
- 1/4 TSP Karo Light Corn Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Ground Flaxseed
- 1/2 Cup Biochem Natural Whey Protein Powder
- 4-5 Oz Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/4 Cup Splenda
- 12 Oz Yoplait or Oikos Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Sliced or Slivered Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Carob Chips or Raisins (Optional)
- 2-3 Bananas Mashed
In a large bowl, combine oats, flour, baking powder, Splenda, flaxseed, and whey powder. In a medium bowl, stir together applesauce, agave, light corn syrup, greek yogurt, almonds carob chips or raisins, and bananas. With a spatula, add wet mixture into the oat mixture. Pour batter into a greased 9x5½-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 325°F for 18 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.