Friday, July 1, 2011

3 Yummy New Dairy, Soy, Gluten, & Casein Free Products

Being Allergic to Milk, Forces Me To, Continually Try to Find Substitutes For Dairy Items That I Can No Longer Enjoy. Last Month I Saw An Ad in My Martha Stewart Whole Living Body + Soul Magazine For 5 New Dairy Free Products From a Company Called Wayfare Foods And Their Website.

First I went to the company's website to find out if these products are sold locally, then I contacted my local health store Fruitful Yield to make sure they do indeed carry the products. Next I contacted the company directly and they sent me Free Coupons for 4 of their 5 Products along with a form to take to my local stores letting them know if they had the product I would buy it. They also sent me an entire stack of coupons to share with my friends as well as an email with 4 additional 75 Cent off coupons. I brought the stack of coupons with me to the Wellness Center I go to and the Fitness Trainers were thrilled to give them out. I wish they would have sent me a free coupon for the 5th product so I could do a complete review here.

All Wayfare Foods Products are Natural, Dairy, Soy, Gluten, & Casein Free. They are Vegan, Have No Trans Fats, No Hydrogenated Oils, No Cholesterol and are made with Whole Grain Oatmeal. All Products Must Be Used Within 10 Days of Opening. The products all have protein, fiber, & not too many carbs. Anyone who try's these in a blind tasting will never know they have no Dairy. Each product would be $3.67 if I did not have the Free Coupons. The spreads and sauces are all 8 Ounces. The Sour Cream was larger. I loved 3 of the products and did not like the 4th, if I had a coupon for the 5th I am pretty sure I would have loved that as well. Despite my not liking the 4th, I still think you should try the 4th and decide for yourself.


This is the best Hickory Cheddar Spread I Have EVER HAD. It has just the right texture for spreading on a cracker, bread or bagel, perfect for dipping a vegetable/chip into. This would be great in an omelette or on a baked potato. Not to much hickory flavor, not too salty, and a perfect taste.




Perfect Taste & Consistency for a Nacho Topping. Just the right texture for Dipping Chips/Vegetables Into. Great addition to add into Huevos Rancheros. Would be a nice zing for a Baked Potato. A small amount could be used to make a Mexican Piazza with. Great topping for tacos, burritos, quesadillas, tortas, floutas, etc.


Perfect Taste And Consistency to top Broccoli, Cauliflower or Potatoes with. Great in a omelette or as a pizza topping. Wonderful for Nachos or Cheese Fries. Very Creamy and not to salty.







Natural, Dairy, Soy, Gluten, &; Casein Free. They are Vegan, Have No Trans Fats, No Hydrogenated Oils, No Cholesterol and are made with Whole Grain Oatmeal. All Products Must Be Used Within 10 Days of Opening. This product has protein, fiber, &; not too many carbs. I did not like this product but some of you might, so please try it and share your comments with me here.













This is the website for the 5th product which is the Cheddar Spread that I did not try.

No comments:

Post a Comment