Saturday, June 25, 2011

New Local Pizza & Entertainment Review

As promised I went to this new local place and here are my thoughts.


Saw a notice on Facebook on this new place which opened May 26, 2011 and it looked like a fun place to go to with my sister and her family which includes my two teenage nieces.

Three venues all in one place is not something easy to pull off and not something where everything is always good. They are located in a New Complex off Route 30 and this new venue includes Bogies Indoor Golf Club, Fore Family Fun! and Shef Brothers Pizza which is out of this world with the solar system motif.  There is also a whole room of Bouncy Houses.

My sister, brother-in-law and younger niece split a 16 inch pizza topped with bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms and easy cheese. There was not one piece left as it was so good. My younger niece the purest when it comes to her pizza had a plain cheese and ate the whole thing for the same reason, great taste. I had to have a piece of this pizza as well, who can resist pizza sitting right in front of you and smelling amazing?

So far I have eaten Italian Beefs in NY, FL, OH, KY, CT, MO, CA, KS, WI & IL. I have eaten at the two famous locals in Chicago Mr. Beef and Al's Beef and I was not impressed. I ordered an Italian Beef with Mozzarella Cheese which came with fries and extra juice for the beef. The beef was wonderful, the cheese perfectly melted and the bread not to soggy, the juice had just the right amount of spice to it.

Over the years I have taken my nieces to Chuck E. Cheese and the food there is horrible, I have taken them to Luigis in Aurora and the food there is even worse. When I go to a place that has a fun center for toddlers, kids, or teens I expect the food to be good. Shef Brothers Pizza beets them hands down as well as another Aurora local Eatza Pizza.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great Italian Beef, pizza and fun. A family restaurant that you have to see to believe, reasonable prices and generous portion sizes.




For All You Locals Be Sure To Check Out This New Outer Space Themed Pizza Place.

Now here are the pics of the great pizza that was devoured by the family last night. Then my Amazing Italian Beef.




No comments:

Post a Comment