Saturday, August 21, 2010

OMG: I Ate Sardines For my 1st Time And LOVED THEM!

Everyone who knows me, can tell you I am all about eating healthy. Avoiding this or that and eating substitutes for health reasons as well as for my sanity to prevent serious allergy attacks. I had some blood tests and was told that both my Vitamin D & Iron levels were low.

I did some research and found that Sardines are truly one of those perfect foods for one to eat on a regular basis. Sardines are high in calcium and great for those who are allergic to milk or have a lactose intolerance. Further research identified that Sardines are a natural resource of Omega 3 Fatty Acids, high protein as well as high in Iron. Best of All Skinless, Boneless, In Olive Oil & Not Unhealthy Oil Like Many of These Competitors. The other bonus is that these are Wild Caught From Morocco.

No comments:

Post a Comment