Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How Come None of My Friends Are Sick Like Me?

So, why isn't everyone sick?

 The EPA ensures that a pesticide can be used as long as there is a "reasonable certainty of no harm" to human health. Where pesticides are used on food or feed crops, EPA sets "tolerances" for the amount of the pesticide residue that can legally remain in or on foods.

SOURCE:
1. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Setting Tolerances for Pesticide Residues on Foods. http://www.epa.gov/pesticides/factsheets/stprf.htm (accessed 05/09).

Why Are They Normal? 

Why DO I Have Insulin Resistance? 

How did I go from from being able to work out 6 days a week and being the perfect weight to OBESE and barely able to move, breathe and be in chronic pain?

I did not change anything and within 4 days I gained 40lbs, then in another week another 30lbs. It just went on & on.

Three years later and I am only down 24LBs and I still have another 58lbs to lose. 

It is very hard to lose massive weight when I can't breathe when I try to increase my exercise intensity and time, and struggle with chronic debilitating pain.

When I buy organic I Do FEEL Much Better, have more energy, my body feels less toxic.

No comments:

Post a Comment