Saturday, March 10, 2012

Warm Asparagus And Squash Gazpacho

 I have made Soups in my Vitamix since 2007 but reading Raw & Beyond has given me the push I needed to make even more soups in my Vitamix and learn more the Nutritional Content I am consuming. I have not duplicated any of there recipes, but the authors have inspired me to expand my range of vegetables that can be used in a Vitamix.

1 Vitamix or Blender capable of making Soups with the same intensity
1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 Cup Rice Vinegar
12 Oz. Steamed Asparagus Cuts
6 Ounces Steamed Cubed Butternut Squash
1 14.5 Oz, Can of No Salt Added Petite or Diced Crush Tomatoes
4 Ounces Cooked Brown Rice
8 Oz Can Rotel Mild Zesty & Tomato Green Chili Sauce
1 Roasted Red Pepper Seeded
2 Drops Tabasco Chitpotle Sauce
1/4 TSP Ground Black Pepper
1/8 TSP Sea Salt (Optional)

All Items In the Order Listed Above To Vitamix
Follow Machine Instructions
Cook 5-6 Minutes


Cooking




















Finished

No comments:

Post a Comment