Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Gluten, Dairy & Egg Free Blueberry Muffins

For Those of You Who Followed My Prior Blog on MySpace I had Gluten, Dairy, & Egg Free Recipes Posted There. In 2007 I stopped this lifestyle after a number of years because my doc said I was deficient in certain nutrients so my recipes after that had wheat, egg whites, greek yogurt and sometimes milk. Now that I am once again following the Gluten, Dairy & Egg Free you will find that in my recipe going forward. Some of the recipes are a retool of my recipes from 2003 updated with products that are now available.


12 Count Muffin Pan
12 Silicone Muffin Liners
Non Stick Cooking Spray
1 Mixing Bowl

2 Cups Sweet Rice Flour
4 TSP Baking Powder
1 TBSP Ground Cinnamon
1/4 TSP Fresh Grated Nutmeg
1/4 TSP Cream of Tartar
1/4 TSP Baking Soda
1/8 TSP Fine Sea Salt
1/4 TSP Xanthan Gum
2 TBSP Splenda
1/4 Cup Unsweetened Applesauce
1/2 Cup Frozen Blueberries
1/4 TSP Ginger Syrup
1/4 TSP Vanilla
2 Cups Unsweetened Soymilk
2 TBSP Ground Flaxseed + 6 TBSP Warm Water = 2 Eggs

Add All Dry Items To Bowl
Add Ground Flaxseed to Small Bowl, Add In Warm Water & Whisk till Fluffy, Add To Dry Items
Add All Wet Items & Mix
Put Liners in Muffin Tin
Spray Liners

Bake 425 Degrees Till Done 20-30 Minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment