Friday, July 1, 2011

Yes You Can Have Roastbeef for Breakfast

Lately my blood sugar has been consistently running too low to do much, which has prompted me to add even more protein then my doctor recommended to my meals. The key is to balance my proteins, fats, & carbs to try and have my blood sugars stay more steady throughout both the day and overnight.

1 10 or 12 Inch Skillet
1 1/2 - 2 Cups Egg Whites ( I Only Use Egg Whites, Never Any Yolks) Pour Right From The Carton
8 Ounces Sliced Baby Bella Mushrooms
10 Ounces Frozen Chopped Spinach Cooked
1/4 Diced Onion
1 TSP Minced Garlic
1/4 TSP Ground White Pepper
1/4 TSP Garlic Granules
4-5 Sliced Grape Tomatoes
2-3 Slices Soy Cheddar Cheese
2-3 Slices Hormel Nitrate & MSG Free Roastbeef Torn Up
Fat Free Cooking Spray


Prepare Spinach Per Package Instructions, Drain & Set Aside
Spray Skillet
Add Mushroom, Garlic & Onions
Add White Pepper & Garlic Granules, Saute, Remove And Set Aside
Pour Egg Whites in Skillet
Cook & Semi-Set
Add in Cooked Mushrooms & Onions
Add In Spinach
Add in Roastbeef
Add in Tomatoes
Add in Cheese, Let Melt Slightly
Fold Over. Cook Other Side
Remove & Serve


Ready For Tomatoes
















Ready for Cheese














Ready To Serve & Eat

No comments:

Post a Comment