Sunday, July 24, 2011

Amazing Lotion

I have been using reusable bags for a while. Target saves me 5 Cents per bag and for those who shop at Whole Foods, you can get 10 cents per bag. My local health food store Fruitful Yield has a drawing everyday for those who bring in a reusable bag and fill out an entry form with your name and phone number. Last week they called me and I won a free lotion. The lotion is by a company called Now whose products I have used on & off for the last 30 years. This particular lotion I had nut used before so I was happy to win a product by a company I like. My skin felt amazing after just one use of this lotion, it was like being in a milk bath, the texture felt great, it smelled good and it worked really well, I used much less of this then I would many commercial and un-natural products.

No comments:

Post a Comment