Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Green Onion Garlic Steak

In August when I still had my SNAP Benefits I found a $1.00 coupon for Laura's Lean Beef online and for the first time in 5 years I found Super Target having a sale on Laura's Lean Beef Steaks and Target had mailed me a coupon to save $4.00 off any fresh beef purchase.

A few summers ago Corningware came out with lighter weight casserole dishes in their classic French white design in various sizes, I found these on sale at my local Bed Bath & Beyond and bought some with my coupons & store credit. Dealing with Arthritis, Neuropathy and Fibromyalgia makes these much easier to use when I need to cook something.

Corningware French White 3 Quart Oval Casserole Dish (Mine is the Lightweight One)
1 TBSP Canola Oil
1/4 Cup Water 
2 Sirloin Steaks Room Temparature
5 Green Onions Cut Into Cubes
1/8 TSP Sea Salt
1 TPSP Minced Garlic
The Spice Hunter Salt Free Steak & Chop Grill & Broil Blend
1 TBSP Sesame Seeds

Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees
Add Water to Casserole Dish
Add 1/2 of Oil Amount to Dish
Spead Green Onions Over Bottom of Dish
Rub the 1/2 of the Oil Over Both Steaks
Mix Salt & Steak Blend Together & Rob Mixture Over Steaks
Spinkle Sesame Seeds & Garlic Over Both Steaks
Bake until Steak Reaches the way you like it done. (Rare, Medium, Medium Well, Well Done)


Ready to Bake
















Ready to Eat

No comments:

Post a Comment