Thursday, October 11, 2012

Broccoli Slaw Fajitas

 I do not like Mayonnaise so I do not use that at all, I do not use Miracle Whip because that it is made with Dairy and I am allergic to Dairy. Broccoli Slaw has many more uses then just making Cole slaw for people with allergies like me. I have used Broccoli Slaw in soup, stri-frys, egg white skillet meals, sauces, & other fajita recipe.


12 Inch Non-Stick Skillet
Cuisinart Chef'S Classic 12-In. Nonstick Hard-Anodized Skillet (Google Affiliate Ad)
1 TBSP Canola Oil
1 Package of Broccoli Cole Slaw
1 - 2 Red Bell Pepper Sliced (Depends on theire Size)
1 Diced Onion
1 TBSP Minced Garlic
1 TBSP Ground Cumin
1 TBSP Ground Corriander
1 TBSP Onion Powder
1 TBSP Garlic Powder
1 TBSP Smoked Paprika
1 TBSP Lemon or Lime Peel
1/8 TSP Cayenne Powder

Heat Oil in Skillet on medium High Heat
Add in All Veggies & Seasonings
Cook Until Veggies Are Soft



No comments:

Post a Comment