Saturday, October 30, 2010

Monday's Leftover Latin Fajitas Becomes Latin Soup in Vitamix

I made some AMAING Latin Style Fajitas on Monday 10/25/10 with Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts, No Salt Added Diced Tomatoes, Cubed Sweet Potatoes, Onions, Garlic, No Salt Added Black Beans, Lime Juices, & Other Seasonings. This Was Great When I was Eating  Fajitas For a Few Days with Low Carb Whole Wheat Tortillas, Some of My Guacamole and my Fat Free Plain Greek Yogurt instead of High Fat or Low Fat Sour Cream.

They say variety is the spice of life. As a single person on a serious budget who loves to cook and eat healthy I always have lots of leftovers, so this is what I do when I make meals like this and I get tired of eating them after a few days.

I turn to my trusty Vitamix Super 5200 and Make a New Meal.

Remove lid and Food pusher from Vitamix.
Then Using A Soup Ladle I Added all My Leftover Fajitas Into My Vitamix.
See Instructions For Your Vitamix or Equivalent Machine.



























Latin Soup All Ready With Dollops of Plain Fat Free Greek Yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment