Friday, June 24, 2011

Yes Dear There is Now A Coconut Creamer For Your Coffee

Being the HUGE FAN And Foodie That I Am of Mostly Alternative Cuisine, I Was Very Excited To Try Coconut Milk Creamer in my Coffee With a Fresh Coupon Sent to Me Directly From the Manufacturer So Delicious. I purchased the Original flavor at my local Fruitful Yield Health Store which is a few miles from my house because I did not see this at large chain grocery stores and I do not live close enough to any Whole Foods to justify the cost of gasoline to try just one product.

The Original Flavor has 1 Gram of Fat, 1 Gram of Sugar, 1 Gram of Carbohydrate and 10 Calories per 1 Tablespoon Serving. It is Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, As Well As Cholesterol Free. I found that I only needed to add 3-4 TBSP directly to my coffee to make it taste the way I like it. It tasted very smooth and creamy, no chemical aftertaste that I had experienced with Coffemate or International Delight Creamers.


2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite creamer! Well, sort of. I'm hooked on the French vanilla flavor, actually. It's so good, I don't need to use much at all. This is the best thing that ever happened to my morning cup of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved to try the French Vanilla but they were sold out of this when I went to my local health food store to try the creamer. Now I'm looking forward to trying the Cultured Coconut Milk Creamer and hoping to find the Coconut Sorbet so I can try that as well.

    ReplyDelete