Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My New Favorite Sauce & Steak Seasoning Blend

Franks Red Hot the company that makes the world famous brand of Frank's Red Hot (Sauce) since 1920 has finally come out with a product for those of us with sensitive GI tracts that is not too hot, not too salty, and not too sweet. I had a coupon for $1.00 of any Frank's Red Hot Sauce Products and I found this on sale at my local Super Target grocery store. This is perfect for a Stir-Fry, Tofu Scramble, Added Into Fresh Burgers, With Seitan, Gardein Chik'N, home made bake beans, chili, tacos, etc.

Due to the fact that I have a family history of High Blood Pressure all my seasonings that I use with the exception of three are all Salt Free. I love just about any seasoning that the The Spice Hunter makes. Their Steak & Chop and Grill & Broil is no exception. It really helps to keep the moisture in burgers and steaks. You really do not need any other seasoning as it all in one bottle, I have not used any steak sauce for anything since 1995. I have found that most people go to a restaurant and order steak and then cover it like syrup with A1 Sauce, I also have friends and relatives who do the exact same thing. This says to me that the steak is dry and over-cooked or it was incorrectly seasoned to begin with. Spice Hunters has coupons a few times a year. Perhaps, as I have joined the ranks of those close to 50 my tastes have become more pure?

No comments:

Post a Comment