Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hashbrown High Protein One Pot Meal

Due to all of my allergies and my personal cancer history you will find that my seasonings are salt-free, my meats are all nitrite/nitrate free, my frozen items, packages, food bags, sauces, snacks, dressings, boxes, canned goods are all MSG Free. I look for all other names that are really MSG but go by other names such as Autolyzed Yeast. My foods in my recipes, are Free of Sodium Benzoates. I try as much as possible to use foods primarily free of highly allergenic, toxic and carcinogenic chemicals. Sometimes I get bored with Egg-whites in Frittatas or Omelettes or Poached so I do the same thing but use hashbrowns as my base. Your welcome to use products with sodium and nitrates, MSG, etc.

1 Package Hungry Jack Instant Hash Browns or Salt Free Frozen Hashbrowns
6 Slices of Hormel Nitrate Free Smoked Turkey Breast
6 Ounces Cooked Chopped Spinach
1/2 - 3/4 Cup Sliced or Diced Tomatoes
1 TSP Garlic Granules or Garlic Powder
1/2 TSP White Pepper
3-4 Slices of Soy or Rice Cheese or your choice
Sliced Bella Mushrooms Optional
Fat Free Cooking Spray
1 Large Skillet

Prepare Hasbrown Per Directions, Drain Excess Water
Spray Skillet
Add In Hashrooms and Cook Per Package Directions
Sprinkle Garlic Seasoning Over Hashbrowns
Spread Turkey Evenly Over Hashbrowns
Spread Spinach Over Turkey
Sprinkle Pepper Over Spinach
Spread Tomatoes Over Spinach
Cook till 3/4 Done, then spread cheese over everything, cook till melted & then serve.




No comments:

Post a Comment