Friday, April 1, 2011

Quick Easy Inexpensive Way To Make Cornmeal Hot Cereal, Mush or Polenta

While shopping at my local Meijer Grocery Store I  found this great product there, that they recently started selling, which is ideal for making quick polenta or making hot cornmeal cereal. Of course you could always make the cornmeal mush as well.  I am both impressed with the quality of the product and how quick it is to create a meal. I was really blown away to find out the company that makes this product has been around since 1896.  Seeing that date of 1896 brings back fond memories of my Great Aunt Esther who was born in 1897 and passed away a while ago. I wish I would have thought back when she was alive to ask her historical questions about her life growing up. It would have been interesting to learn of her adventures, travels, hardships, inventions, etc.

Look for this at your Grocery Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment