Friday, April 1, 2011

Grilled Chicken Pasta With Sun Dried Tomatoes, Cream Cheese & Peas

With the recent switch to cold weather once again in the Midwest part of Illinois I have been craving comfort food that are quick, semi-homemade and easy to prepare. Of course my version of comfort foods is much healthier then the typical meal must people tend to think off. With my continued Neuropathy flare-up in my hands  I am trying to have one pot dishes that I can eat both hot or cold.

1 12.5 Oz Box Of Vegetable Pasta Cooked & Strained
1 3.5 Oz Package of Sundried Tomatoes Not In Oil
1 10 Oz Package of Frozen Peas Cooked
5 Oz Frozen Chopped Spinach Cooked & Tripple Patted Dry
8 Oz Tyson Grilled Chicken Breast Strips Cut into Cubes And Cooked (You Can Grill Fresh If Your Prefer)
1 TSP Garlic Powder
1 8 Oz Package of Weight Watchers Cream Cheese or Other Low Fat Cream Cheese Spread
1 Large Bowl
1 Spoon

I cook my pasta in the Microwave. You can cook your pasta according to your package instructions.
Empty cooked pasta in bowl.
Add In Peas, Spinach, Chicken, Tomatoes, Garlic Powder, Cream Cheese And Mix
You Can Vary Your Vegetables And Use Broccoli if Your Prefer

No comments:

Post a Comment