Friday, April 1, 2011

Genuine French Sheep's Milk Feta

Most Real Greek Feta Cheese is typically made with Sheep's Milk & Goat's Milk. As a Foodie and Home Chef I feel that Goat's Milk is an acquired taste and you either like it or you don't. It might surprise those of you who have been reading my blog that I do not like Goat Cheese or Goat Milk. There is an American version of Feta Cheese which is made with Pasteurized Cheese sold with Full Fat or Fat Free. This usually means it is made with Cow's Milk or it is Synthetically processed.

You might say I hit the grocery jackpot while food shopping at my local Meijer. I almost bumped into another grocery shopper with my grocery cart when I saw the Feta Cheese in the Cheese Case from France made with 100% Sheep's Milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment