Friday, April 1, 2011

Best Hot Dogs

Being allergic to Nitrates & Nitrites makes it harder to find a good quality hot dog that does not scrimp on the taste when those items are removed. Previously I tried the Trader Joes brand and they were not very good, I thought I would have to suffer with the ones at Trader Joes or just never have one again.  Applegate Farms makes an excellent Nitrate Free Hot Dog. I am usually all about saving as much money as possible with sales,  coupons and store discount cards. These are a lot more expensive then other brands but I only buy a package of these a few times a year. There are other mainstream brands that are now Nitrate Free but these still contain other ingredients in the hot dogs that I am allergic too.

Here is the package:

No comments:

Post a Comment