Monday, September 24, 2012

High Protein Saute

Having Arthritis, Small Fiber Neuropathy, Fibromylagia and other Health Issues make cooking and meal preparation a continual struggle and challenge. Despite this I still strive to make my meals as healthy for me as possible. Many people with my issues just give up and go out to eat on a daily basis, order take out weekly, or buy prepared foods from a delivery service (Schwans, Nutri-System, etc). For me I can't take the chance of getting sick with all my food sensitivities, intolerances, and allergies, not to mention the exorbitant cost of these types of programs. It very easy to put everything in my Vitamix, press a button and make a meals or meals, or throw everything in a Slow Cooker, press a button and let it cook for me. The same can be said for putting everything in a casserole dish for the oven or everything in one skillet.

One 12 Inch Skillet
One TBSP Canola Oil
One Bunch of Kale Rinsed, Drained, Cubed
One Red Pepper Diced
One Onion Diced
Eight Ounces Mushrooms Diced
One TBSP Garlic Minced
2.5 Ounces Wild Salmon From the Pouch
2.5 Ounces Wild Mercury Free Tuna in Water
One Package Organic Cubed Firm Tofu Rinsed & Drained
One TBSP Franks Red Hot Sweet Chili Sauce
http://www.franksredhot.com/products/sweet-chili-sauce
Dash of Sea Salt
Dash of Ground Black Pepper
One - TwoTBSP Tabasco Chitpotle Sauce
http://www.tabasco.com/tabasco-products/sauces/tabasco-chipotle-sauce/

Heat Oil on Medium
Add in Everything And Saute Till Done



Ready to Cook















Ready to Eat


No comments:

Post a Comment