Monday, August 1, 2011

Quick & Easy Sweet Potato Fries

Normally I try to buy very few processed & packaged products but sometimes when I am not feeling well or want to be prepared when I am not, I will make an exception and search for the healthiest packaged item I can find. My local Super Target had Oreida's New Sweet Potato Fries in the Freezer at a great sale price and I had a Coupon so I decided to break down and buy a package. I put the whole package on a jellyroll pan lined with tin foil sprayed with some fat free cooking spray. Once the potatoes were done I sprinkled some ground cinnamon on top and then 2 sprays of smart balance spray for my individual serving. If I served them to someone else they would never know that they were store bought. For me they have more sodium then I would like but for those of you not concerned about your sodium levels they will be fine for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment