Sunday, May 8, 2011

All New Recipes Coming Soon

My laptop was sick for a week at the repair shop so I have not been able to post anything at all. The library and the PC at the wellness center block out this site as being malicious. I have a great deal of recipes that are going to be posted as well as PIC's from my digital camera. To be honest I have probably over a hundred of my own recipes that will take me about a year to get them all on here. If I posted 1 a day I would get done in 3 1/2 months. Unfortunately when you have Chronic Pain, Chronic Fatigue, CIDP, and a host of other health issues as I do, it becomes difficult to do posting all the time.

I only post recipes when I feel good, although I am constantly taking PIC's of my food to post for the future. I originally started posting family recipes so I would remember them in the future. It was not until years later when my Allergist diagnosed me with allergies that I modified both my grandmother's and my mother's recipes. Then when I started to encounter additional health challenges I started to eat more simple foods and cook with much less fat, sodium, sugar, cholesterol, etc.

Another reason I post recipes is to take my mind of all the negativity going on in the world as well as in my own life.

Happy Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment