Sunday, February 19, 2012

Grilled Steak Teriyaki Stirfy

With my hands and forearms having a severe burning flare-up it has made it very difficult to cook full meals totally from scratch so I have been buying some pre-cut vegetables fresh and using frozen vegetables on sale to save myself the increasing pain from the prepwork with my arthritic hands not working well lately.

1 Package Stirfy Vegetables (With Carrots, Broccoli, Peapods)
8 Ounces Sliced Mushrooms Cut Into Cubes
1 Diced Onion
1 Package of John Soule Frozen Grilled Steak Strips
1 TBSP Kikoman Takumi Collection Green Onion & Garlic Teriyaki Sauce
1 TBSP Frank's Red Hot Sweet Chili Sauce
1 TBSP Canola Oil
1 Wok or Deep Skillet or 1 Dutch Oven

Heat Oil on Medium High
Add in Everything except for sauce
Saute Until Tender To Your Desired Taste Add in Sauce for the Last 2-3 Minutes


If you can't find these get a brand without MSG & Medium Amount of Sodium.











Used My Dutch Oven As I was Too Lazy To Take Out All My Pans To Get to My Wok.

No comments:

Post a Comment