Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bunless Burger Sliders

For some people being totally Vegan works and they have no problems with keeping there Vitamin D, Calcium, B12, Zinc, Iron, & Fatty Acid & other Vitamin Levels good but this has never been the case for me, even when I was a total Vegan in the 80s-90s. I prefer not to have to take supplements for everything because it is too expensive, there is a lot of issues with interference with my medications and of course there can be quality issues. I try to have some red meat 2 days a month so that I can keep my Iron & B12 levels where they need to be.

1 Package of Beef or Buffalo Burger Sliders
1/4 Cup Grilled Onion
Soy Cheese
Wholly Guacamole 100 Calorie Snack Size Package
Mustard or Mustard BBQ Sauce
http://www.originaljuan.com/american-stockyard/american-stockyard-smoky-mustard-bbq-sauce
Franks Red Hot Sweet Chili Sauce
http://www.franksredhot.com/products/sweet-chili-sauce

Season All Burgers With a Mixture of 1/8 Sea Salt & Black Pepper
Grill or Broil Burgers to Your Desired Temperature
Saute Onions Till Soft in A Skillet With a Little Canola Oil
Serve Two Sliders On 2 Corn Tortillas, a lettuce wedge or plain in the plate
Spread guacamole on your tortillas or lettuce or your plate
Top With Cooked Onion, Cheese, mustard sauce & Franks sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment